Jordan’s Closet Grand Reopening Guidelines
- Beginning on Tuesday, August 4th, Jordan’s Closet will open once weekly on most Tuesdays from 5-7pm.
- Friends shopping at Jordan’s Closet must agree to the following conditions:
- You must provide your first and last name and telephone number so that you can be contacted if a case of coronavirus is reported by anyone attending the closet.
- You must agree to notify the church @ 336-824-2252 if you are diagnosed with coronavirus within 14 days of attending the closet.
- You must agree to having your temperature taken with a touchless thermometer before going upstairs. If your temperature is 100.4F degrees you will not be allowed upstairs and you will be advised to get tested for coronavirus.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before going upstairs (provided).
- A mask covering nose and mouth must be worn the entire time you are in the church (will be provided if you don’t have one).
- Use of the bathrooms and water fountains is prohibited.
- No children younger than 16 upstairs. No child care provided. No children playing in the Sunday school room.
- No more than 5 people will be allowed upstairs at one time and social distancing of remaining 6 feet away from people not in your household will be in effect. If there is a need, the hours of opening may be extended, but the closet will remain closed on Mondays.