Update April 2021:
Beginning in April, Jordan’s closet will only be open on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 5pm of each month.
Update: March 1, 2021
The closet will be open on March 23rd at 5pm.
Look forward to seeing everyone! We will still follow the guidelines listed below.
Update : Jan 21, 2021
Jordan’s Clothing Closet will be closed the month of January and February.
Update: Dec 1, 2020
Hi Ramseur Community,
Jordan’s Toy Closet, located at the Brown House, next to the church will be open Dec 1, 8, 15, 22 on Tuesdays from 5-7pm and is accepting donations of new or gently used toys. Sports items were a big hit for the boys last year: basketballs, soccer balls, baseballs and softballs and gloves. For the girls: dolls, play doh kits, pom pom kits, slime kits, board games, card games like uno, dominoes, suspend family game, play make-up kits, hair bows and ribbons, costume jewelry.
Updated October 26, 2020 Jordan’s Closet is open Tuesday’s from 5-7pm!
Update: September 15, 2020
Good morning just wanted to say we had great night last night
20 people came and found them items they needed.
We are in need of the fall and winter clothes for all so please donate you can always bring on Tuesday nights from 5-7 and when the church is open.
Thanks to all our volunteers and those who have donated you are the blessings that keep us rolling
Jordan’s Closet Grand Reopening Guidelines.
We are now accepting donations!
- Beginning on Tuesday, August 4th, Jordan’s Closet will open once weekly on most Tuesdays from 5-7pm.
- Friends shopping at Jordan’s Closet must agree to the following conditions:
- You must provide your first and last name and telephone number so that you can be contacted if a case of coronavirus is reported by anyone attending the closet.
- You must agree to notify the church @ 336-824-2252 if you are diagnosed with coronavirus within 14 days of attending the closet.
- You must agree to having your temperature taken with a touchless thermometer before going upstairs. If your temperature is 100.4F degrees you will not be allowed upstairs and you will be advised to get tested for coronavirus.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before going upstairs (provided).
- A mask covering nose and mouth must be worn the entire time you are in the church (will be provided if you don’t have one).
- Use of the bathrooms and water fountains is prohibited.
- No children younger than 16 upstairs. No child care provided. No children playing in the Sunday school room.
- No more than 5 people will be allowed upstairs at one time and social distancing of remaining 6 feet away from people not in your household will be in effect. If there is a need, the hours of opening may be extended, but the closet will remain closed on Mondays.